Dr. Carrie Welch received her doctorate of chiropractic from the Southern California University of Health Science in December of 1998. Upon graduation, she took a position as an instructor in the SCUHS Clinical Orthopedics and Neurology and Chiropractic Procedures departments, and as a teaching assistant in the school's clinic.
Dr. Carrie Welch has been serving the Northern Virginia area since January of 2000. She opened her Reston, Virginia clinic, Comfort Chiropractic, in October of 2004. Recently, Dr. Welch expanded the size and services of her office to include clinical skin care and changed the name to ComfortWorks.
Dr. Welch specializes in the care of patients suffering from neuromusculoskeletal conditions. She combines the very best diagnostic equipment, hands-on-technique, and state of the art physiotherapy procedures.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Southern California University of Health Science
- Clinical Internship, Whittier Chiropractic Health Center
- Virginia Licensed
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, and IV and physiotherapy
- Certified Dry Needling Physician
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Virginia Chiropractic
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce : Ambassador
- Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce